School Administration and Student Management Software.
At CityLedger, our exclusive focus has always been on meeting the information needs of nonprofits, so organisations like yours are able to work efficiently toward achieving their missions. The school selected software represents a complete solution for your school's accounting system.
Our well-rounded product suite, services, and methodologies address the primary and secondary schools education programmes, and as well as higher institutions more completely than any other solution.
The Education Edge™ is an
integrated school management software and student
information system for the admissions and registrar's
offices of independent and private schools. The
Education Edge enables you to organize your admissions
process, store detailed student information, create
schedules, produce demographic, statistic and analytical
reports, print report cards and transcripts, and much
more. You can also offer parents the ability to view
student grades, attendance and conduct information
securely over the Internet.
The Education Edge allows you to
connect and manage all your information and to keep all
of your offices focused on:
- Applicant progress and
- Providing tools for special
- Managing student billing and
- Managing school financials and
- Faculty electronic grade books
- Producing professional report
cards and transcripts
- Communicating with parents
through a personalized website
- Fundraising for annual, capital
and special needs funds
||Others - School Minder & SchoolSuite
NOTE that they are easy to implement and very affordable. The solution is developed with in-depth database facility so that schools can successfully balance and maximise efforts in the areas of:
The modules include - Student Records Management, Faculty Records, Grading and Transcripts, etc.
- Income Management
- School Growth
- Student Achievement.
School software is our highly-intuitive private school administration software program.
Powerful components of The Education Edge include:
- Admissions Office: School admissions software. School admissions software. Capture important information necessary to make enrolment decisions regarding your prospects and applicants and maintain a comprehensive record of each contact. When the applicant enrols to the schools, you simply update the status to add information you require for students, such as grades, conduct, medical, etc!
- Registrars Office: School registration software. Schedule the courses and the students, update grades, activities, and calculate GPAs based on your school rules. You can personalize paper or electronic versions of report cards and transcripts with your school's logo or insignia.
- With Student Billing, you add fees and tuition to the student record. You can set up the billing based on parent and/or 3rd party requirements.
- With Faculty Access for the Web: Teacher grading software. Teachers can maintain their daily gradebook or just their marking columns, access student biographical information, and update attendance. You can make this information available to parents and students from NetClassroom.
- With School Store Manager: School Point of Sale software. Manage sales in your bookstore, cafeteria and other stores on your campus.
The main modules within other school software as mentioned before perform the following administrative tasks:
- Student Records Management,
- Faculty Records,
- Grading and Transcripts,
- Seating Chart with student photos,
- Tuition and Billing.
Other integrated software modules are available for:
- Accounting and Payroll,
- Scheduling, Fund-raising,
- Web-based Software Training and Assessment,
- Telephone Messaging,
- and Library Management.
Other integrated software modules
- Accountrak - Fund Accounting & Payroll Software
- School Minder Billing - Billing System
- Grade Quick - Teacher's Gradebook Software